Update in Fair Market Value of Unlisted Shares.
Revenue Regulations (RR) No. 20-2020 amends the way the fair market value (FMV) of unlisted shares are computed for purposes of sale, barter, exchange, or other dispositions.
FMV shall now be based on the book value of a Company’s latest Audited Financial Statements.
Prior to this issuance, FMV was based on the adjusted values of assets and liabilities.
Check out a copy of the RR here:
- Charting the New Frontier: How the 43rd ASEAN Summit Paves the Way for an Unprecedented Era of Trade and Innovation in Southeast Asia.￼
- Nine-dash line: An insight into the “Barbie” movie controversy, compliance, and taxation in the Philippines
- CRYPTO TAXES DECODED: UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIGITAL DUTIES
- Lazada, Shopee and Online Platform Merchants are Reminded of their Tax Obligations
- The Power of Tax Residency: A Guide to Maximizing Your YouTube Earnings