Update in Fair Market Value of Unlisted Shares.
Posted by Michael Aguirre on February 18th, 2022
Revenue Regulations (RR) No. 20-2020 amends the way the fair market value (FMV) of unlisted shares are computed for purposes of sale, barter, exchange, or other dispositions.
FMV shall now be based on the book value of a Company’s latest Audited Financial Statements.
Prior to this issuance, FMV was based on the adjusted values of assets and liabilities.
Check out a copy of the RR here:
- Application for SEC’s Grant of Amnesty on or before April 30, 2023
- Risks of Penalty for not Disclosing the Company’s Beneficial Ownership under the SEC MC No. 15, Series of 2019
- Lazada Riders as Employees Under the Four-Fold Test
- New and Revised PFRSs for Annual Periods beginning on or after January 01,2023
- Further clarification of issues raised in transitory provisions for the VAT Zero-rate Incentives