UHY GLOBAL MAGAZINE AVAILABLE NOW
EXPERT INSIGHT AND ANALYSIS FOR WORLD BUSINESS
The 11th edition of UHY Global magazine is now available to read online. [https://www.uhy.com/Global11/html/index.html?refUrl=https%253A%252F%252Fwww.uhy.com%252Fcategory%252Fpublications%252Fuhy-global%252F].
UHY Global draws on the knowledge of UHY’s network of member firms to provide insight and expertise for today’s global business community in a thought-provoking, upbeat and engaging read.
Topically wide ranging, each feature demonstrates the breadth of expertise of UHY colleagues across the world. Our culture of collaborating across borders means we can offer you joined-up international support in over 100 countries.
UHY Global magazine highlights this wide-ranging and diverse experience, exploring the issues and challenges of international business, themes that you may well be grappling with in today’s uncertain world.
For example, the regular Perspectives feature this time brings UHY experts together for a roundtable discussion on the future of agile working. Now that the pandemic has flipped the norm of ‘going to the office’ into something much more fluid and uncertain, it has become a big issue for businesses. UHY member firms from the UAE, Poland, Israel, Argentina and the US debate the topic.
Other features focusing on the effects of the pandemic look at the new priorities for the countries of Central America to achieve the structural change they need to prosper; the post-Covid challenges facing global supply chains; and whether Covid will turn out to be a catalyst for a more equitable and sustainable globalisation.
Issue 11 also includes:
- Global news updates
- A profile of Antonis Kassapis who leads UHY’s member firm in Cyprus
- An appraisal of keeping a global accountancy network resilient
- A look at the re-emergence of football – and the story of a historic team in Poland
- A celebration of UHY colleagues around the world serving their clients and communities.
UHY Global online also gives you hyperlink access to source reports, additional narrative and direct contact details of UHY contributors – so if you want to find out more about any of our topics, UHY Global online makes it easy. If you prefer an offline read, the print version is downloadable as a PDF from the online menu bar.
- Application for SEC’s Grant of Amnesty on or before April 30, 2023
- Risks of Penalty for not Disclosing the Company’s Beneficial Ownership under the SEC MC No. 15, Series of 2019
- Lazada Riders as Employees Under the Four-Fold Test
- New and Revised PFRSs for Annual Periods beginning on or after January 01,2023
- Further clarification of issues raised in transitory provisions for the VAT Zero-rate Incentives