Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Notice on Reportorial Deadline: Extension of Deadlines and Interim Procedures for the Submission of Printed or Hard Copies of Annual Reports
The SEC extends the deadline for the submission of the printed and hard copies of AFS and GIS and reiterated the Interim filing procedures. Corporations with fiscal year ending May 31, 2020 and June 30, 2020 shall likewise have 30 days from the original deadline to submit the printed or hard copies of the AFS. For Fiscal Year end June 30,2020 the new filing date is November 27,2020.
- 2023 YEAR END and 2024 1st QUARTER Reportorial Requirements
- Charting the New Frontier: How the 43rd ASEAN Summit Paves the Way for an Unprecedented Era of Trade and Innovation in Southeast Asia.￼
- Nine-dash line: An insight into the “Barbie” movie controversy, compliance, and taxation in the Philippines
- CRYPTO TAXES DECODED: UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIGITAL DUTIES
- Lazada, Shopee and Online Platform Merchants are Reminded of their Tax Obligations