Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Notice on Reportorial Deadline: Extension of Deadlines and Interim Procedures for the Submission of Printed or Hard Copies of Annual Reports
Posted by Michael Aguirre on February 18th, 2022
The SEC extends the deadline for the submission of the printed and hard copies of AFS and GIS and reiterated the Interim filing procedures. Corporations with fiscal year ending May 31, 2020 and June 30, 2020 shall likewise have 30 days from the original deadline to submit the printed or hard copies of the AFS. For Fiscal Year end June 30,2020 the new filing date is November 27,2020.
- Application for SEC’s Grant of Amnesty on or before April 30, 2023
- Risks of Penalty for not Disclosing the Company’s Beneficial Ownership under the SEC MC No. 15, Series of 2019
- Lazada Riders as Employees Under the Four-Fold Test
- New and Revised PFRSs for Annual Periods beginning on or after January 01,2023
- Further clarification of issues raised in transitory provisions for the VAT Zero-rate Incentives