REVENUE Memorandum Circular 118-2020: Availability of Offline Electronic BIR Forms Package Version 7.7
The said circular is issued to disseminate the availability of the new offline E-BIR forms. It includes the January 2018 version of the forms below.
The 1604-C ( Annual Information Return of a income Taxes Withheld on Compensation) and the 1604-F (Annual Information Return of Income Payments subjected to Final Withholding Taxes) shall be filed on or before January 31 of the following calendar year in which the compensation and income payments are subjected to final withholding taxes that were paid and accrued. Likewise, the BIR Form 1604-E (Annual Information Return of Creditable Income Taxes Withheld(Expanded) Income Payments Exempt from Withholding Tax) shall be filed on or before March 1 of the year following the calendar year in which the income payments is subjected to expanded withholding taxes or exempt from withholding tax were paid and accrued.
For your reading pleasure, attached also is a copy of the Memorandum Circular.
- Charting the New Frontier: How the 43rd ASEAN Summit Paves the Way for an Unprecedented Era of Trade and Innovation in Southeast Asia.￼
- Nine-dash line: An insight into the “Barbie” movie controversy, compliance, and taxation in the Philippines
- CRYPTO TAXES DECODED: UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIGITAL DUTIES
- Lazada, Shopee and Online Platform Merchants are Reminded of their Tax Obligations
- The Power of Tax Residency: A Guide to Maximizing Your YouTube Earnings