Registration for digital business transactions: EXTENDED
RMC 60-2020 reminds those who are conducting business transactions, especially through digital or electronic media, of their obligation to file and pay the right taxes. There will be no penalty for those who will update their registration or those who will register late not later than July 31, 2020. The deadline is further extended up to August 31, 2020 through RMC 75-2020.
Taxpayers (like online sellers, retailers, online platforms, and merchants, as well as payment and delivery partners) who voluntarily declare their past transactions may file and pay the right amount of taxes due thereon without any penalties and fines provided that they pay them on or before the extended deadline.
Check out the RMCs :
Doing business online? Contact us.”
- Charting the New Frontier: How the 43rd ASEAN Summit Paves the Way for an Unprecedented Era of Trade and Innovation in Southeast Asia.￼
- Nine-dash line: An insight into the “Barbie” movie controversy, compliance, and taxation in the Philippines
- CRYPTO TAXES DECODED: UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIGITAL DUTIES
- Lazada, Shopee and Online Platform Merchants are Reminded of their Tax Obligations
- The Power of Tax Residency: A Guide to Maximizing Your YouTube Earnings