FREE INFORMATIVE & TIMELY WEBINAR on NIRC + TRAIN + CREATE: Administrative Provisions / Reforms & Year End Reporting for 2021
Dear Clients, Partners and Colleagues in the Accounting Industry,
We cordially invite you to attend our upcoming webinar entitled “The 2022 ‘New Normal’ Webinar – NIRC + TRAIN + CREATE: Administrative Provisions / Reforms & Year End Reporting for 2021” this coming February 4, 2022 – Friday, via zoom. This event will feature meaningful insights on the aforementioned topics and will be presented by:
– Atty. Eric B. Javeloza – Junior Partner of Somera, Javeloza & Associates
– Ms. May Fe M. Virola CPA, CTT – Asst. Manager – Tax Division of UHY M.L. Aguirre & Co CPAs and
– Mr. Randolf B. De Guzman, CPA – Junior Partner of De Guzman, Pascual & Associates CPAs
In addition, an exciting update on the features of the Babylon2k platform will be presented by Mr. Restituto Felipe R. Gabuya – Technical Consultant of B2K. This update is set to revolutionize the “Ease of Doing Business” mantra that businesses require in these changing times.
With this, we encourage you to register in advance for this event at https://membership.i-leadacademy.org/ilead/login to save your slot as we would be opening this FREE webinar for 200 attendees only.
We look forward to seeing you in our event and join us in making 2022 a year of compliance for our respected Accounting Industry.
- Charting the New Frontier: How the 43rd ASEAN Summit Paves the Way for an Unprecedented Era of Trade and Innovation in Southeast Asia.￼
- Nine-dash line: An insight into the “Barbie” movie controversy, compliance, and taxation in the Philippines
- CRYPTO TAXES DECODED: UNDERSTANDING YOUR DIGITAL DUTIES
- Lazada, Shopee and Online Platform Merchants are Reminded of their Tax Obligations
- The Power of Tax Residency: A Guide to Maximizing Your YouTube Earnings